Submissions to the Graphis Logo Design 9 Competition continue to impress the design community with excellent work. The above international images have recently been submitted from around the world by a variety of talented designers.
1. Peter Frey from PFG&K in Switzerland promoted their client CCA Sprachaufenthalte by creating a logo that reflects the language study travel provider.
2. Cody Riise from Riise Marketing in Texas, United States designed this bold logo in order to promote his own design firm.
3. James Strange from Agent in Nebraska, United States created an identity for The Stock Market in order to promote the “local chef who jars her own line of homemade salsa and pickles.”
4. Noritsugu Endo from beacon communications k.k. graphic studio in Japan created this logo for endo design consultation in order to depict the management concept of “generating fresh ideas.”
5. Alvaro Perez from El Paso, Galería de Comunicación in Spain created a logo for Allá Voy in order to promote the company’s mission to help companies, families and individuals to have more time for what is important in life.
6. Ruth Weiler from Germany promoted her client Maud Schlich’s company iT-Qualiteers, a coaching company for system and software engineering.
7. Marissa Hui from FINIEN in California, United States promoted Jukin Media’s mission to “reward user-generated video creators by monetizing their content and taking it to a larger audience.”
8. Abdullah Kenani from Missouri, United States created a logo for Hamsa Hand, which is inspired by the Hamsa Hand that is found throughout the Middle East and Northern Africa.
9. Shawn Fagan from Sugarlab in Canada designed this logo for Les Réalisations Conceptum International Inc.
For more information on credits and to see a variety of other logo designs from around the world, visit the Graphis Logo Design Competition page.
Nebraska, United States:
The above submissions were brilliantly designed in Nebraska, United States.
1. James Strange from Agent created a logo for the Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools, which depicts a laptop generating light to express hope and knowledge.
2. Ron Sack from Bailey Lauerman created a logo for the Nebraska Antique Farming Association, which is dedicated to the promotion and preservation of farm machinery.
3. James Strange also created a logo for Premier Psychiatric of Lincoln Nebraska, promoting both a hopeful and professional look.
Submissions from design firms such as Agent and Bailey Lauerman, as well as many more from the surrounding regions can be found here.
The above images display extraordinary work from Canada.
13. Shawn Fagan from Sugarlab in Canada created a logo for Philippe Lisack.
14. Michel Parent from MP1 in Canada created this logo for Walter sur Atwater – Condominiums in order to promote the beautiful living conditions that exist within their condominiums.
15. Shawn Fagan also designed this logo for Barbie’s–Resto Bar & Grill in order to promote the restaurant.
Other submissions from Canada include ones from MacLaren McCann, Entro Communications and Hot Tomali Communications. These and many other submissions from the region can be found here.
Submit early to gain greater exposure and a possible blog promotion.