The LogoDesign9 competition is closing TOMORROW! Here are entries from CA, United States:
1. Nate Hinz and Andrew Wetzel of Hub Strategy & Communication designed a logo for their client Oakland Athletics.
2. Kristin Bialaszewski of Cepheid designed a logo for the company’s national sales meeting.
3. Kandace Selnick of Kandace Selnick Design & Photography designed a logo for her client Landwirth Legacy Productions. See below for more!
4. Carmit Haller of Carmit Design Studio created a logo for LEVIA Lice Treatment.
5. Aimee Kilmer of Good Stuff Partners designed a logo for their client Global Fund for Women.
6. Laura Scott of Studio Scott designed a logo for her client Heritage Foods, LLC.
There’s only one day left to submit to the LogoDesign9 competition!
Did you know? Graphis permanently archives Platinum, Gold, Silver and Merit winners, as well as other submissions that can total up to 500 entries. Submit your work today!
Submit early to gain greater exposure and a possible blog promotion!