2. John Fairley from Splash Worldwide designed a logo for their client Gage Tree Service.
3. Karl Hirschmann from Hirschmann Design created a logo for their client Marc Hirschmann.
See below for more!
4. The Design Team at SiliconPlus Communications Pte Ltd designed a logo for their client Singapore Tourism Board.
5. Marco David Santos Salazar created a logo for his client Raffles Jet.
6. Zach Kotel and Evan Bethel from ArtHouse Design made a logo for US Transport.
The LogoDesign9 Competition has been extended! The deadline is now Tuesday, September 13. Submit your work while you still can!
Did you know? Graphis permanently archives Platinum, Gold, Silver and Merit winners, as well as other submissions that can total up to 500 entries. Submit your work today!
Submit early to gain greater exposure and a possible blog promotion!